Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Michael Jouravlev <jm...@gmail.com> on 2005/08/04 08:04:43 UTC

Does affect ?

Am I doing something wrong? I have <%@ taglib
uri="/WEB-INF/struts-html.tld" prefix="html" %> in my page, I have
address for a action mapping, by using <html:base/> in the <head>, but
looks like it does not work.

Struts 1.2.4 (? I guess)

Michael.

Re: Does affect ?

Posted by Dakota Jack <da...@gmail.com>.
Action mappings are not URLs.  That is apples and oranges.  Your
action mapping is completely independent of anything to do with URLs
and is a logical rather than physical based protocol.

On 8/3/05, Michael Jouravlev <jm...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Am I doing something wrong? I have <%@ taglib
> uri="/WEB-INF/struts-html.tld" prefix="html" %> in my page, I have
> address for a action mapping, by using <html:base/> in the <head>, but
> looks like it does not work.
>
> Struts 1.2.4 (? I guess)
>
> Michael.

~Dakota Jack~