Posted to dev@logging.apache.org by Ceki Gülcü <ce...@qos.ch> on 2022/01/06 18:39:00 UTC

[LOG4J 1] standardizing the Maven build

Hello all,

I have created the v1.2.8 branch under logging-log4j1.git [1]. I Will
proceed to move tests under the standard Maven location and have them
pass under surefire (without ant).

This might take a while but should be feasible.

[1] https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf/logging-log4j1.git

--
Ceki Gülcü

Please contact suppport(at)qos.ch for donations, sponsorship or support
contracts related to SLF4J or logback projects.

RE: [LOG4J 1] standardizing the Maven build

Posted by Jason Pyeron <jp...@pdinc.us>.

How can my office help? Note - our (support) customers are unable (willing?) to upgrade.

v/r,

Jason Pyeron

--
Jason Pyeron  | Architect
Contractor    |

.mil: jason.j.pyeron.ctr@mail.mil
.com: jpyeron@pdinc.us
tel : 202-741-9397

Re: [LOG4J 1] standardizing the Maven build

Posted by Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ralph Goers <ra...@dslextreme.com>.
Leo,

Posted by Ceki Gülcü <ce...@qos.ch>.
Hi Leo,

Don't you think standardizing to usual Maven folder structure would save
everyone a log of time down the line?
--Ceki

Posted by Leo Simons <ma...@leosimons.com>.
Hey Ceki,