Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Schumann Ye <Sc...@hotmail.com> on 2018/03/28 00:14:36 UTC

答复: How to change defaultOrganizationPartyCurrencyUomId

Dear Rishi,

Yes, you’re right. It’s my bad.
Sorry that I confused all.

The following quoted part that you replied is definitely what I need. The field "BASE_CURRENCY_UOM_ID" does the trick.
I'd like to know further how can a newbie like me know the field is being read into "defaultOrganizationPartyCurrencyUomId"?
(What I did is to search overall project to find out where these 2 terms had been used. But I could not find any class (java file) using the term "defaultOrganizationPartyCurrencyUomId".)

"Schumann,
I replied you in another thread where you asked for currency. As I asked you what you want to achieve with set of options, to help you better.

Anyways, if you are looking for in which entity this data store against party then it is PartyAcctgPreference.  If you are looking for something else then please let me know."

Advanced thanks for your guide.

Regards,
Rishi Solanki

Posted by Schumann Ye <Sc...@hotmail.com>.