Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Glenn Montgomery <GM...@nrtc.org> on 2000/04/18 16:35:52 UTC

problem with: servlet arguement PROPERTIES

Hi,

I installed Cocoon 1.7.2 on Redhat 6.1 with Apache 1.3.12/JServ 1.1.  My
problem is when trying .xml files (eg http://localhost/Cocoon.xml ) I get a
cocoon error msg:

"servlet initialization arguement "properties" was not found...A template
for such configurations may be found in the file
"/bin/cocoon.properites"..."

I followed the initArg from the installation doc:
servlet.org.apache.cocoon.Cocoon.initArgs=
properties=/usr/local/java/bin/cocoon.properties.  But I can not find a
configuration that gets away from that error.  All I have in the logs is
that the page was sent OK and org.apache.cocoon.Coccon: init.

Has anyone else fixed this problem?

Thanks

Glenn