Posted to jetspeed-dev@portals.apache.org by 謝 旻曉 <sh...@hotmail.com> on 2003/06/30 02:14:15 UTC

Hi, I want to take ownership of "New Portlets Wishlist" portion of Jetspeed

Hi...
    My name is Josh. I am new to Jetspeed. I want to join the team to
complete some task. In the to do list, the portion of "Items that would be
nice to included any time" doesn't have any owner. I am willing  to take
the ownership of "New Portlets Wishlist " . How do I apply this ownership?
    thanks a lot

                                         Josh Hsieh

Re: Hi, I want to take ownership of "New Portlets Wishlist" portion of Jetspeed

Posted by Paul Spencer <pa...@mindspring.com>.
Josh,
I suggest you :
1) Pick on item.
2) Search the mailing list and the bug database for related items and
comments.
3) Post a message on this list detailing your implementation/fix.
4) Submit a patch, INCLUDING a test case.
5) A committer will review your patch.  If the patch is accepted, then
it will be committed

Easy :)

I am looking forward to seeing your work

Paul Spencer