Posted to dev@jmeter.apache.org by sebb <se...@gmail.com> on 2016/04/01 11:05:50 UTC

ASCII art on JMeter startup

Sorry, but I don't think this is appropriate for display on every
single run of JMeter.
Even though it does now have the appropriate version information, I am
still against it.

It clutters up the display and quickly gets annoying.

About the only place where it might be suitable is at the start of the
'jmeter -help' text.

Please remove the text from the startup.

Re: ASCII art on JMeter startup

Posted by Philippe Mouawad <ph...@gmail.com>.
fixed

--