Posted to dev@reef.apache.org by Dongjoon Hyun <do...@apache.org> on 2015/10/14 21:53:37 UTC

Fixing or Removing DriverSubmissionSettings

Hi, All.

I found a default parameter bug in DriverSubmissionSettings.cs.

{code}
// deault to 512MB if no value is provided
private int _driverMemory = 0;
{code}

But it seems to be unused any more in REEF after removing
ClrClientHelper.cs by https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/REEF-752.

It's a public class, should we add obsoletes tag to remove this?
Or, can I delete this safely now?

Thanks,
Dongjoon

Re: Fixing or Removing DriverSubmissionSettings

Posted by Dongjoon Hyun <do...@apache.org>.
Thank you. Then, I will make that class obsolete.

Dongjoon.

Posted by Markus Weimer <ma...@weimo.de>.

Posted by Dongjoon Hyun <do...@apache.org>.