Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by "T a n u..." <ta...@yahoo.com> on 2003/04/28 12:24:29 UTC

org.apache.excalibur.converter

Hi,

I am trying to convert an encrypted string to a BigInteger object.

Please could you help me with this, and also could you make the org.apache.excalibur.converter available.

If anyone knows about this please reply to this mail asap. It's very urgent.

Thankx.

Re: org.apache.excalibur.converter

Posted by Peter Donald <pe...@realityforge.org>.
On Mon, 28 Apr 2003 20:24, T a n u... wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am trying to convert an encrypted string to a BigInteger object.

Whats wrong with "new BigInteger( myString )" ?

http://spice.sf.net/converter

--
Cheers,

Peter Donald