Posted to commits@spamassassin.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2007/06/13 20:24:29 UTC

[Spamassassin Wiki] Update of "DynablockIssues" by DarylOshea

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Spamassassin Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by DarylOshea:
http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/DynablockIssues

The comment on the change is:
add msa_networks info

  in /etc/mail/spamassassin/local.cf .

  To specify multiple trusted networks, add multiple "trusted_networks" lines.
+
+ = Mails from our users submitted to our MSA or "smarthost" are hitting RCVD_IN_DYNABLOCK. =
+
+ In SpamAssassin 3.2.0 or later you can use the '''msa_networks''' option to list your MSAs.  The syntax is identical to the trusted_networks option.  Any mail submitted to a machine listed in msa_networks will be trusted (provided that all relays above/after the MSA relay are also trusted).
+
+ In versions of SpamAssassin older than 3.2.0 you will either need to use one of the other options listed on this page or, if using 3.1, apply a [http://people.apache.org/~dos/sa-patches/msa_networks.3.1 patch to add msa_networks] to your install of SpamAssassin.

  = I'm an ISP, and mails from our customers, using POP-before-SMTP for authentication, are hitting RCVD_IN_DYNABLOCK. =