Posted to users@camel.apache.org by fxthomas <fe...@gmail.com> on 2016/08/16 06:48:25 UTC

Spring Boot - FatJarRouter or Non FatJar Router

hi,

  I am converting my existing spring XML based camel apllication to Spring
boot. I saw the existing examples of camel spring boot.

My issue is I want to load my existing beans & routes which are there in the
camelcontext xml directly .
  So I am not sure how do i load my context.xml using the FarjarRouter (if
its possible ) or do i have to use non Fat jar approach.

I have the below entries in my web.xml .

<web-app>
 <display-name> Web Application</display-name>
 <context-param>
  <param-value>file:///${camel.config.location}</param-value>
  <description> location of spring xml files</description>
 </context-param>
 <context-param>
        <param-name>log4jConfigLocation</param-name>
        <param-value>file:///${log4j.config.location}</param-value>
</context-param>
 <context-param>
     <param-name>log4jRefreshInterval</param-name>
     <param-value>10000</param-value>
</context-param>
 <listener>

<listener-class>org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoaderListener</listener-class>
 </listener>
 <listener>

<listener-class>org.springframework.web.util.Log4jConfigListener</listener-class>

  </listener>