Posted to dev@openjpa.apache.org by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de> on 2015/05/17 09:18:45 UTC

board report is due!

Hi folks!

Our board report is due and I didn’t see any on the board list yet.
We did not report since october 2014, so this is really urgent to get done imo!
Thus I did move forward and tinkered the report.
Plz tweak as needed and Pinaki plz ship to the board tomorrow.

LieGrue,
strub

   Apache OpenJPA is a Java Persistence API 2.0 Implementation

## Activity:
 * Maintenance is going on for JPA-2.0 parts.
 * We had a few people asking for JPA-2.1 support
 but did not start yet.
 * Discussions about cleaning up the PCEnhancer and moving to ASM only
  (currently we use 4 different bytecode libs in OpenJPA in parallel)
 * We still get regular bug reports and even patches.

## Issues:
 * The Project needs some healthy blood refresh.
 * We are blocked with moving to JPA-2.1 by the outstanding TCK for EE7 issue

## PMC/Committership changes:

 - Currently 29 committers and 12 PMC members in the project.
 - No new changes to the PMC or committership since last report.

## Releases:

 - Last release was 2.4.0 on 2015-04-22.
 We still need to update the docs and upload the javadoc though.

## Mailing list activity:

 - users@openjpa.apache.org:

 - dev@openjpa.apache.org:

## JIRA activity:

There are many 100 open tickets still. Many of them are not
relevant anymore. We need to do a cleanup of those.

Re: board report is due!

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de>.
I’ve committed it now.

txs and LieGrue,