Posted to dev@spamassassin.apache.org by Doc Schneider <ma...@maddoc.net> on 2007/02/05 22:14:07 UTC

Scoregen round duex?

Are we going to need to do another rescoring masscheck for 3.2.0?

And have we got the results for the first run? Just curious.

I'm also going to close the bug I opened about that plugin failure since
I can't find a single example message.

--

  -Doc

  Penguins: Do it on the ice.
    3:08pm  up 2 days,  6:34, 17 users,  load average: 1.55, 2.10, 1.52

  SARE HQ  http://www.rulesemporium.com/

Re: Scoregen round duex?

Posted by Theo Van Dinter <fe...@apache.org>.
On Mon, Feb 05, 2007 at 03:14:07PM -0600, Doc Schneider wrote:
> Are we going to need to do another rescoring masscheck for 3.2.0?

We should only have to do a single run unless we're going to change code
that would have an effect on the outcome.  I'm tempted to check in the
URL deobfuscation stuff, for instance, and get that into 3.2, but I'm
not sure a) how far along I'm going to get on it in the near term, or b)
how much push back there'd be about that.

> And have we got the results for the first run? Just curious.

There are some results in already, 557921 ham, 868798 spam.

--
Randomly Selected Tagline:
Honeymoon Salad:  Lettuce alone, without dressing.