Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by monica ford <de...@inbox.com> on 2014/11/22 03:50:19 UTC

Re: POS Sync Issue

Hi, POS is no more part of OfBIZ13 , which is really bad. you can use trunk.
Monika

Re: POS Sync Issue

Posted by Pierre Smits <pi...@gmail.com>.
Maybe Mandeep is trying to bring across that we fix releases in such a way
that (prospect) users don't have to go through hoops to get apps working
when downloading the stuff they want to work with.

Barriers don't help when adopting.

Pierre Smits

*ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>*
Services & Solutions for Cloud-
Based Manufacturing, Professional
Services and Retail & Trade
http://www.orrtiz.com

Re: POS Sync Issue

Posted by mandeepmavi <ma...@yahoo.com>.
Hi Jacques,
It was for my needs. With your help i was able to use this with different
printers. even more I was able to document my experience.
Well i make it in row and share.

Mavi

Re: POS Sync Issue

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
HI Mandeep,

Re: POS Sync Issue

Posted by mandeepmavi <ma...@yahoo.com>.
Hi Jacques,
Yes we need it back. even me spent lots of time to fix this pos. i was also

Re: POS Sync Issue

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Yes, we are discussing about putting it back, with other components, in the release R13.07 branch at least. I also believe it was not a wise decision.
But it needs now to be well thought (exchanges on the dev ML) in order to get the best consensus between users needs, our (dev team) real maintenance
possibilities, our priorities and preferences and the real use of these components, WIP...

Jacques