Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by "Morrison, John" <Jo...@uk.experian.com> on 2002/07/15 15:44:30 UTC

Release - now what?

Do we still need to check things into both head and release branch? If
so, are there any sort of "this goes in both, this doesn't" rules?

Thanks,

J.

--LongSig

It's so stupid of modern civilization to have given up believing in the
Devil when he is the only explanation of it.

of this email.

Re: Release - now what?

Posted by "Andrew C. Oliver" <ac...@apache.org>.
There will be a 2.0.4.  The winds have not calmed...

RE: Release - now what?

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@s-und-n.de>.
John Morrison wrote:

> Do we still need to check things into both head and release branch? If
> so, are there any sort of "this goes in both, this doesn't" rules?

I think all our "old, before release" rules are still valid. So any
bugfixes etc. should go into the release branch as well.
We will perhaps have a 2.0.4 before a final 2.1, so it makes sense
to still maintain the branch.

Carsten