Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Peter Shankey <sh...@netscape.net> on 2001/08/26 16:08:34 UTC

Problem with jakarta.apache.org on Aug 26 morning

or do I have a problem from my location??
the time is 10:09 Aug 26

Re: Problem with jakarta.apache.org on Aug 26 morning

Posted by "Craig R. McClanahan" <cr...@apache.org>.

On Sun, 26 Aug 2001, Peter Shankey wrote:

> Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2001 10:08:34 -0400
> From: Peter Shankey <sh...@netscape.net>
> To: ant-user@jakarta.apache.org, tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org
> Subject: Problem with jakarta.apache.org on Aug 26 morning
>
> or do I have a problem from my location??
> the time is 10:09 Aug 26

The Apache server that runs this web site was moved last night, and now
has a new IP address -- it's possible that your DNS server has not yet
recognized the change.

Craig