Posted to repository@apache.org by Carlos Sanchez <ca...@apache.org> on 2007/03/15 23:05:15 UTC

How has carma to fix repository-faq.html ?

In http://www.apache.org/dev/repository-faq.html it should say both
syncs are automatic

How do rsyncs happen?

The m1 rsync repository syncs automatically, while the m2 rsync
repository is currently synched upon request to the repository mailing
list.

--
I could give you my word as a Spaniard.
No good. I've known too many Spaniards.

Re: How has carma to fix repository-faq.html ?

Posted by Carlos Sanchez <ca...@apache.org>.
thanks

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Carlos Sanchez <ca...@apache.org>.