Posted to user@juddi.apache.org by Rawad Hammad <ra...@gmail.com> on 2015/10/06 12:09:06 UTC

jUDDI web services

Hi

I am new to the world of implementing web services. I tried to search to
find old post but did not find suitable information, I am sure there is
something but don't know how to find it.

I have downloaded jUDDI and it is working fine. I want to know how can I
develop a simple service with a method for example to add two boolean and
send the result back to the user. I want to use Netbeans or others if they
have more/easier capabilities. My understadning is I have to develop the
service, register it in the UDDI, publish it, discover it, link the user
with it. Is this right?

Thanks

--
Yours'