Posted to dev@ambari.apache.org by Tom Beerbower <tb...@hortonworks.com> on 2014/04/17 05:47:03 UTC

[VOTE] Ambari 1.5.1 - RC0

All,

I have created an ambari-1.5.1 release candidate.

GIT source tag:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/ambari/repo?p=ambari.git;a=log;h=refs/tags/release-1.5.1-rc0

Staging site:
http://people.apache.org/~tbeerbower/ambari-1.5.1-rc0

PGP release keys (signed using E52D1527)
http://pgp.mit.edu/pks/lookup?search=0x3E9F0A21E52D1527&op=vindex

One can look into the issues fixed in this release at
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AMBARI/fixforversion/12325021

Vote will be open for 72 hours.

[ ] +1 approve
[ ] +0 no opinion
[ ] -1 disapprove (and reason why)

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

Re: [VOTE] Ambari 1.5.1 - RC0

Posted by Sumit Mohanty <sm...@hortonworks.com>.
+1 for the release.

On Thu, Apr 17, 2014 at 10:54 AM, Yusaku Sako <yu...@hortonworks.com>wrote:

> +1 for the release.
> Verified checksums, ran rat check, was able to build successfully.
>
> Yusaku
>
> On Wed, Apr 16, 2014 at 8:47 PM, Tom Beerbower
> <tb...@hortonworks.com> wrote:
> > All,
> >
> > I have created an ambari-1.5.1 release candidate.
> >
> > GIT source tag:
> >
> https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/ambari/repo?p=ambari.git;a=log;h=refs/tags/release-1.5.1-rc0
> >
> > Staging site:
> > http://people.apache.org/~tbeerbower/ambari-1.5.1-rc0
> >
> > PGP release keys (signed using E52D1527)
> > http://pgp.mit.edu/pks/lookup?search=0x3E9F0A21E52D1527&op=vindex
> >
> > One can look into the issues fixed in this release at
> > https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AMBARI/fixforversion/12325021
> >

> > Vote will be open for 72 hours.
> >
> > [ ] +1 approve
> > [ ] +0 no opinion
> > [ ] -1 disapprove (and reason why)
> >

> --
> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

Re: [VOTE] Ambari 1.5.1 - RC0

Posted by Yusaku Sako <yu...@hortonworks.com>.
+1 for the release.

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

Re: [VOTE] Ambari 1.5.1 - RC0

Posted by Siddharth Wagle <sw...@hortonworks.com>.
+1 for the release.

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

Re:[VOTE] Ambari 1.5.1 - RC0

Posted by xiong <ca...@126.com>.
Congratulation .

RE: [VOTE] Ambari 1.5.1 - RC0

Posted by Erin Boyd <eb...@redhat.com>.
+1

Re: [VOTE] Ambari 1.5.1 - RC0

Posted by Srimanth Gunturi <sr...@hortonworks.com>.
+1 for ambari-1.5.1 RC0.

Verified build checksums and signature.
Was able to build RPMs, deploy and install cluster successfully with all
service checks passing.
Regards,
Srimanth

<tb...@hortonworks.com>wrote:

> All,
>
> I have created an ambari-1.5.1 release candidate.
>
> GIT source tag:
> https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/ambari/repo?p=
> ambari.git;a=log;h=refs/tags/release-1.5.1-rc0
>
> Staging site:
> http://people.apache.org/~tbeerbower/ambari-1.5.1-rc0
>
> PGP release keys (signed using E52D1527)
> http://pgp.mit.edu/pks/lookup?search=0x3E9F0A21E52D1527&op=vindex
>
> One can look into the issues fixed in this release at
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AMBARI/fixforversion/12325021
>

> Vote will be open for 72 hours.
>
> [ ] +1 approve
> [ ] +0 no opinion