Posted to dev@taverna.apache.org by Alan Williams <al...@googlemail.com> on 2015/02/11 14:29:35 UTC

Jena OSGi

Hello everybody,

In the automated build on http://build.mygrid.org.uk/ci/ the jena-osgi
keeps on building every 20 minutes. Who is responsible for it?

Alan

Re: Jena OSGi

Posted by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org>.
On 11/02/15 15:37, Donal K. Fellows wrote:
> On 11/02/2015 13:29, Alan Williams wrote:
>> In the automated build on http://build.mygrid.org.uk/ci/ the jena-osgi
>> keeps on building every 20 minutes. Who is responsible for it?
>
> That's Stian's build. The problem is that the branch it was trying to
> build doesn't exist. I've switched it to building jena-osgi-NOTICE
> (which has the advantage of being an extant branch!) but that might not
> be the right one.
>
> General request: *Please be careful when deleting branches!* If they're
> the subject of an automated build, the absence causes problems.
>
> Donal.

It would be great if you were able to try out the development,
unreleased, version of the Jena OSGi bundle ...

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots/org/apache/jena/apache-jena-osgi/

... because testing before a release is better than after.

	Andy

Re: Jena OSGi

Posted by "Donal K. Fellows" <do...@manchester.ac.uk>.