Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by tbt <na...@yahoo.com> on 2007/11/09 10:48:03 UTC

Wicket runtime Exception

Hi

I'm a newbie to wicket and i'm using RadioGroup in my application. But
sometimes it gives the following runtime exception

ERROR (RequestCycle.java:1043) - submitted http post value [radio0] for
RadioGroup component [27:paperForm:panel:radioGroup] is illegal because it
does not contain relative path to a Radio componnet. Due to this the
RadioGroup component cannot resolve the selected Radio component pointed to
by the illegal value. A possible reason is that componment hierarchy changed
between rendering and form submission.
wicket.WicketRuntimeException: submitted http post value [radio0] for
RadioGroup component [27:paperForm:panel:radioGroup] is illegal because it
does not contain relative path to a Radio componnet. Due to this the
RadioGroup component cannot resolve the selected Radio component pointed to
by the illegal value. A possible reason is that componment hierarchy changed
between rendering and form submission.
	at wicket.markup.html.form.RadioGroup.convertValue(RadioGroup.java:102)
	at wicket.markup.html.form.FormComponent.convert(FormComponent.java:878)
	at wicket.markup.html.form.Form$14.validate(Form.java:983)
	at
wicket.markup.html.form.Form$ValidationVisitor.formComponent(Form.java:144)
	at wicket.markup.html.form.Form$4.component(Form.java:459)
	at wicket.MarkupContainer.visitChildren(MarkupContainer.java:744)
	at wicket.MarkupContainer.visitChildren(MarkupContainer.java:759)
	at wicket.markup.html.form.Form.visitFormComponents(Form.java:455)
	at wicket.markup.html.form.Form.validateConversion(Form.java:979)
	at wicket.markup.html.form.Form.validate(Form.java:953)
	at wicket.markup.html.form.Form.process(Form.java:867)
	at wicket.markup.html.form.Form.onFormSubmitted(Form.java:310)
	at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor35.invoke(Unknown Source)
	at
wicket.RequestListenerInterface.invoke(RequestListenerInterface.java:163)
	at
wicket.request.target.component.listener.ListenerInterfaceRequestTarget.processEvents(ListenerInterfaceRequestTarget.java:74)
	at
wicket.request.compound.DefaultEventProcessorStrategy.processEvents(DefaultEventProcessorStrategy.java:65)
	at
wicket.request.compound.AbstractCompoundRequestCycleProcessor.processEvents(AbstractCompoundRequestCycleProcessor.java:57)
	at wicket.RequestCycle.doProcessEventsAndRespond(RequestCycle.java:896)
	at wicket.RequestCycle.processEventsAndRespond(RequestCycle.java:929)
	at wicket.RequestCycle.step(RequestCycle.java:1010)
	at wicket.RequestCycle.steps(RequestCycle.java:1084)
	at wicket.RequestCycle.request(RequestCycle.java:454)
	at wicket.protocol.http.WicketServlet.doGet(WicketServlet.java:219)
	at wicket.protocol.http.WicketServlet.doPost(WicketServlet.java:262)
	at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:710)
	at
	at
	at
	at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:175)
	at
	at
	at
	at
org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:263)
	at
org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:844)
	at
org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.process(Http11Protocol.java:584)
	at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.JIoEndpoint$Worker.run(JIoEndpoint.java:447)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

This doesn't happen often and only happens once in a while. How can I fix
this

Thanks

Re: Wicket runtime Exception

Posted by tbt <na...@yahoo.com>.
Hi

It is a ListView
But I haven't called setReuseItems()

The radio buttons are dynamic and replaced each time the page is loaded but
this exception is thrown rarely.

Posted by Johan Compagner <jc...@gmail.com>.
is that a listview?

Posted by tbt <na...@yahoo.com>.