Posted to stonehenge-dev@incubator.apache.org by Selvaratnam Uthaiyashankar <ut...@gmail.com> on 2009/05/28 04:32:45 UTC

[VOTE] Apache Stonehenge M1 Release (Take 4)

Hi,

I have uploaded the Apache Stonehenge M1 release artifacts here:
http://people.apache.org/~shankar/stonehenge/m1/take4/

The key is here:
http://people.apache.org/~shankar/stonehenge/m1/take4/KEYS

RAT reports are here:
http://people.apache.org/~shankar/stonehenge/m1/rat_report/take4/

This release is tagged at:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/stonehenge/tags/stonehenge_m1_incubator_take4/

Note: The changes between this and the first take
(1) Artifacts are built from tag
Note: The changes between this and the second take
(1) zip and tar.gz binary artifacts are having same content.
(2) License header comments are added to documents.
(3) Dependency information is added to site document.
(4) LICENSE, NOTICE are moved to top-level of the tag/branch.
(5) PDF documents generated from wiki are checked-in to branch.
Note: The changes between this and the third take
(1) Folder structure of the artifacts changed so that same build
scripts can be used in svn as well as in release
(2) Included BUILDING file with build instructions
(3) Modified README file to include the location of PDF documents and
then give the wiki links
(4) Included build files to create binary distribution from source distribution

Please test, review and vote on the release artifacts for Apache
Stonehenge M1 release.

Vote open for 72 hours.

Here is my vote +1.

Regards,
Shankar

RE: [VOTE] Apache Stonehenge M1 Release (Take 4)

Posted by "Drew Baird (Volt)" <a-...@microsoft.com>.
+1
Drew

Posted by Selvaratnam Uthaiyashankar <ut...@gmail.com>.
On Thu, May 28, 2009 at 9:24 PM, Ben Dewey <Be...@26ny.com> wrote:
> There may be an issue with the .NET build script.  This only affects the Src version, and since there is a work-around I'm voting +1 anyways.
>
> Problem:
> ---
> When the build script builds the StockTraderWebAppSolution.sln the actual WebProject doesn't get compiled, and hence the trader_client/Trade/Bin folder isn't created.  There are trader_client/bin/debug|release folders, but these folders are incomplete.
>
> Work-Around:
> ---
> In order to properly build the .NET website open the StockTraderWebAppSolution.sln in Visual Studio or Visual Studio Express and Build from the IDE.
>

> I'm going to create a ticket for this issue.  Does anyone think this issue should hold up M1?

There is already a ticket for it and it was proposed it will be done in M2. See
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/STONEHENGE-45

In the build.bat in root directory, I am copying all relevant binaries
and populating the Bin folder.

Regards,
Shankar

--
S.Uthaiyashankar
Software Architect

RE: [VOTE] Apache Stonehenge M1 Release (Take 4)

Posted by Selvaratnam Uthaiyashankar <ut...@gmail.com>.
Hi All,

Thank you everyone for voting.Vote was open for at least 72 hours and
I am closing it now.

We have nine +1 and no 0 or -1 votes.
+1 votes are from
*Drew Baird
*Chintana Wilamuna
*Paul Fremantle
*Ben Dewey
*Kent Brown
*Abu Obeida Bakhach
*Nandana Mihindukulasooriya
*Kamaljit Bath
*Selvaratnam Uthaiyashankar

I'll send a mail to incubator general list for approval.

Regards,
Shankar

--
S.Uthaiyashankar
Software Architect

RE: [VOTE] Apache Stonehenge M1 Release (Take 4)

Posted by Kamaljit Bath <Ka...@microsoft.com>.
+1

--
Paul Fremantle
Co-Founder and CTO, WSO2

blog: http://pzf.fremantle.org
paul@wso2.com

RE: [VOTE] Apache Stonehenge M1 Release (Take 4)

Posted by Abu Obeida Bakhach <Ab...@microsoft.com>.
+1

Abu Obeida

--
Paul Fremantle
Co-Founder and CTO, WSO2

blog: http://pzf.fremantle.org
paul@wso2.com

Re: [VOTE] Apache Stonehenge M1 Release (Take 4)

Posted by Paul Fremantle <pz...@gmail.com>.
+1

--
Paul Fremantle
Co-Founder and CTO, WSO2

blog: http://pzf.fremantle.org
paul@wso2.com

Re: [VOTE] Apache Stonehenge M1 Release (Take 4)

Posted by Chintana Wilamuna <ch...@gmail.com>.
<ut...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I have uploaded the Apache Stonehenge M1 release artifacts here:
> http://people.apache.org/~shankar/stonehenge/m1/take4/
>
> The key is here:
> http://people.apache.org/~shankar/stonehenge/m1/take4/KEYS
>
> RAT reports are here:
> http://people.apache.org/~shankar/stonehenge/m1/rat_report/take4/
>
> This release is tagged at:
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/stonehenge/tags/stonehenge_m1_incubator_take4/
>
> Note: The changes between this and the first take
> (1) Artifacts are built from tag
> Note: The changes between this and the second take
> (1) zip and tar.gz binary artifacts are having same content.
> (2) License header comments are added to documents.
> (3) Dependency information is added to site document.
> (4) LICENSE, NOTICE are moved to top-level of the tag/branch.
> (5) PDF documents generated from wiki are checked-in to branch.
> Note: The changes between this and the third take
> (1) Folder structure of the artifacts changed so that same build
> scripts can be used in svn as well as in release
> (2) Included BUILDING file with build instructions
> (3) Modified README file to include the location of PDF documents and
> then give the wiki links
> (4) Included build files to create binary distribution from source distribution
>
> Please test, review and vote on the release artifacts for Apache
> Stonehenge M1 release.
>
> Vote open for 72 hours.
>
> Here is my vote +1.

+1

Bye,

    -Chintana

--
http://engwar.com/

Re: [VOTE] Apache Stonehenge M1 Release (Take 4)

Posted by Nandana Mihindukulasooriya <na...@gmail.com>.
+1

thanks,
Nandana