Posted to dev@tamaya.apache.org by "P. Ottlinger" <po...@apache.org> on 2017/01/29 20:38:17 UTC

Re: incubator-tamaya git commit: Added additional repositories for dependency resolution

Hi,

I'd prefer to add repos as needed ..... do we have artifacts that are
not properly resolved right now?

Just my 2ct
Phil

Posted by "P. Ottlinger" <po...@apache.org>.
Am 29.01.2017 um 22:21 schrieb Werner Keil:
> Do you imagine it'll need a repo like
> <url>https://repo1.maven.org/maven2</url>
>
> explicitly in the POM there, too?

Give it a try - I was unable to resolve the artifact without the
separate repo inclusion.

Maybe I got something wrong ...

Cheers,
Phil

Re: incubator-tamaya git commit: Added additional repositories for dependency resolution

Posted by Werner Keil <we...@gmail.com>.
Do you imagine it'll need a repo like
<url>https://repo1.maven.org/maven2</url>

explicitly in the POM there, too?

Werner

Posted by "P. Ottlinger" <po...@apache.org>.

Posted by Werner Keil <we...@gmail.com>.
OK makes sense for "sandbox", the task
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TAMAYA-217 at the very least should
have such alteration on the "code" level (right above API and Core)

Posted by "P. Ottlinger" <po...@apache.org>.

Posted by Werner Keil <we...@gmail.com>.
I removed it from the parent POM.
Which module/pom has the alteration?

It's strange, the "effective" POM based on Apache Parent 18 also points to
a central repo that now includes AssertJ, so judging from that it should
not have been necessary to change any module.

Posted by Werner Keil <we...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "P. Ottlinger" <po...@apache.org>.

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org>.
Even if its available in bintray, its also available in maven central.
Unless there's a strong reason to rely on jcenter, we should try to stick
to maven central.

Posted by Werner Keil <we...@gmail.com>.