Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by "Craig L. Ching" <cc...@mqsoftware.com> on 2006/08/28 17:26:25 UTC

New schema-archetype maven project

Hi,

I'm trying to build the new schema-archeytype maven target that Alex
added last Friday, but I'm running into a dependency problem.  Maven
can't seem to find
org.codehaus.plexus:plexus-archiver:jar:1.0-alpha-7-SNAPSHOT.  I see an
alpha-6, but no alpha-7.  Can I use alpha-6 somehow or how should I
proceed?

Cheers,
Craig

Re: New schema-archetype maven project