Posted to dev@bigtop.apache.org by Harshita Agrawal <ag...@husky.neu.edu> on 2016/03/13 08:19:38 UTC

Re: Flink on Apache Bigtop project

Hi,

I and Bhupendra are working on this Jira (
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BIGTOP-1927) together. He is not able
to assign sub tasks to me. Can I be assigned the sub-tasks that have been
added to the Jira?

Thanks

On Fri, Feb 12, 2016 at 1:06 AM, Bhupendra Singh <bhupendrasingh.2@gmail.com
> wrote:

> Thanks a lot guys!!.
> Also do I have the privilege to add other member as assignee on this Jira
> for any future subtask.
>
> Thanks
> Bhupendra
>
> On Fri, Feb 12, 2016 at 12:52 AM, <na...@reactor8.com> wrote:
>
> > Hi Bhupendra,
> >
> > Added you to the contributor list and assigned the flink jira to you.
> >
> > Thanks to you and your team for taking on the Flink effort

Harshita Agrawal

Re: Flink on Apache Bigtop project

Posted by Harshita Agrawal <ag...@husky.neu.edu>.
Thanks a lot.

On Sun, Mar 13, 2016 at 1:58 PM, Olaf Flebbe <of...@oflebbe.de> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I added you to the contributors list, you should now be able to assign
> tickets to you.
>
> Olaf
>

> > Am 13.03.2016 um 08:48 schrieb Harshita Agrawal <agrawal.h@husky.neu.edu
> >:
> >
> > Hi Bruno
> >
> > My email id is harshita27agrawal@gmail.com.
> >
> > Thanks
> > On Mar 13, 2016 3:37 AM, "Bruno Mahé" <bm...@apache.org> wrote:
> >
> >> What is your account on jira? Or what is the email address associated
> with
> >> your account?
> >> So I or someone else can add you to the contributors' list.
> >>
> >> Thanks,
> >> Bruno

> been

> Jira