Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by puneetjain <pu...@wipro.com> on 2008/02/06 12:33:03 UTC

Query regarding servicemix jboss-deployer3.1.2.sar for jbi

Hi,

I am to integrate serviecmix with jboss.
I would like to know that will servicemix-jboss-deployer3.1.2 with work with
jboss4.2.2GA.

I am using servicemix version 3.2.1. but i am having the jboss deployer
3.1.2.
Could any one please let me know where can i get the latest servicemix jboss
jbi deployer.

I'll be very thanks full to you.

Regards,
Puneet

Re: Query regarding servicemix jboss-deployer3.1.2.sar for jbi

Posted by puneetjain <pu...@wipro.com>.
Hi Chris,

Thanks for you reply.
I have  successfully deployed the servicemix sample on jboss/geronimo. But I
am facing some issue while running the sample with jboss/geronimo. The
Sample is working with fine with standalone servicemix.

What I have observed is that the http consumer is not getting the response
data.

sendOut() method of MyMarshler is not getting called of my marshler bean
class.

The response text is not getting displayed on the Internet browser. The same
thing runs fine as standalone application.
The other details are given below:

Environment:
========
Jboss 4.2.2.GA
servicemix3.2.1
Java 1.5
OS Linux

Steps Performed:
===========
1. xbean configuration for http-consumer service unit is:
        <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

        <beans xmlns:http="http://servicemix.apache.org/http/1.0"
               xmlns:ex="http://www.servicemix.org/example">

          <http:consumer service="ex:httplistener"
                         endpoint="ex:listenerEndpoint"
                         locationURI="http://0.0.0.0:8192/upload/"
                         defaultMep="http://www.w3.org/2004/08/wsdl/in-out"
                                         targetService="ex:lineReverse"
                         marshaler="#marshaler" />

          <bean id="marshaler" class="org.apache.servicemix.jbi.MyMarshaler"
/>

        </beans>

2. xbean configuration for bean service unit.

        <beans xmlns:bean="http://servicemix.apache.org/bean/1.0"
               xmlns:ex="http://www.servicemix.org/example">

          <bean:endpoint service="ex:lineReverse"
endpoint="lineReverseEndpoint" bean="#lineReverseBean" />
          <bean id="lineReverseBean"
class="org.apache.servicemix.jbi.MyBean" />

        </beans>

Exception: There is no exception raised at all.
======

Please help me to resolve this. A early response will be highly appreciated
as it is a bottleneck for my work.

Thanks,
Puneet Jain

Posted by Chris Custine <cc...@apache.org>.