Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by parray <mu...@ekartha.com> on 2009/03/19 07:30:13 UTC

How to get response time for each request in a thread group

 Hi,
I have a thread group which have 6 requests i want to get response time for
each request can any body help me out. I tried some listeners but they are
giving the response time for all the requests. but i need for every request
so i can find out which request causes problem or need to be optimised
Thanks

RE: How to get response time for each request in a thread group

Posted by Sirish_Chandra <Si...@satyam.com>.
Hi,

Add summary report listener to the thread group label, It will give you the average response time  for each and every single request of your thread group.

Thanks and Regards
Sirish

Posted by waqas ahmad <wa...@hotmail.com>.
Hi,