Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Mark Martinec <Ma...@ijs.si> on 2011/08/01 13:23:25 UTC

Re: RFE: high, med and low whitelist_from_dkim and whitelist_from_spf

Ned,

> On the same basis that some DNSWLs have high, medium and low scores
> depending upon the level of trust, I'm wondering if it would be useful
> to have user defined high, medium and low scores available to rules such
> as whitelist_from_dkim and  whitelist_from_spf so mail admins can score
> depending on the level of trust. Would it be feasible and/or desirable
> to implement such a feature?
>
> E.g,
> whitelist_from_dkim_low
> whitelist_from_dkim_med
> whitelist_from_dkim_high

full   DKIM_VALID_Y eval:check_dkim_valid(yahoogroups.com, .yahoo.com, .yahoo.ca, .yahoo.de, .yahoo.fr, .yahoo.in, .yahoo.co.in, .yahoo.co.jp,
.yahoo.co.nz, .yahoo.co.uk, .yahoo.com.hk, .yahoo.com.ph, .yahoo.com.vn)

full   DKIM_VALID_G eval:check_dkim_valid(gmail.com, googlemail.com, googlegroups.com)

full   DKIM_VALID_WEGAME eval:check_dkim_valid(email.wegame.com)

score  DKIM_VALID_Y -0.5
score  DKIM_VALID_G -0.8
score  DKIM_VALID_WEGAME -8

  Mark

Re: RFE: high, med and low whitelist_from_dkim and whitelist_from_spf

Posted by Ned Slider <ne...@unixmail.co.uk>.
On 01/08/11 12:23, Mark Martinec wrote:
> Ned,
>
>> On the same basis that some DNSWLs have high, medium and low scores
>> depending upon the level of trust, I'm wondering if it would be useful
>> to have user defined high, medium and low scores available to rules such
>> as whitelist_from_dkim and  whitelist_from_spf so mail admins can score
>> depending on the level of trust. Would it be feasible and/or desirable
>> to implement such a feature?
>>
>> E.g,
>> whitelist_from_dkim_low
>> whitelist_from_dkim_med
>> whitelist_from_dkim_high
>
> full   DKIM_VALID_Y eval:check_dkim_valid(yahoogroups.com, .yahoo.com, .yahoo.ca, .yahoo.de, .yahoo.fr, .yahoo.in, .yahoo.co.in, .yahoo.co.jp,
> .yahoo.co.nz, .yahoo.co.uk, .yahoo.com.hk, .yahoo.com.ph, .yahoo.com.vn)
>
> full   DKIM_VALID_G eval:check_dkim_valid(gmail.com, googlemail.com, googlegroups.com)
>
> full   DKIM_VALID_WEGAME eval:check_dkim_valid(email.wegame.com)
>
> score  DKIM_VALID_Y -0.5
> score  DKIM_VALID_G -0.8
> score  DKIM_VALID_WEGAME -8
>

>    Mark