Posted to dev@phoenix.apache.org by Istvan Toth <st...@cloudera.com.INVALID> on 2021/05/04 07:26:30 UTC

Re: [VOTE] Release of Apache Tephra 0.16.1

I cannot see orgapachephoenix-1232
in  https://repository.apache.org/#stagingRepositories

I'm not sure if it's normal, or if you need to *close* the repository first.

(BTW I cannot see any staging repository for 4.16.1 there either )

Istvan

--
*István Tóth* | Staff Software Engineer
stoty@cloudera.com <https://www.cloudera.com>

Re: [VOTE] Release of Apache Tephra 0.16.1

Posted by Viraj Jasani <vj...@apache.org>.
Sinking this RC and creating new RC, will initiate Vote thread soon.
There is no new commit included in new RC hence no functional change.

Posted by Viraj Jasani <vj...@apache.org>.