Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Xiaolong Wang <xi...@smartnews.com> on 2020/05/13 05:43:56 UTC

How To subscribe a Kinesis Stream using enhance fanout?

Hello Flink Community!

      I'm currently coding on a project relying on AWS Kinesis. With the
provided connector (flink-connector-kinesis_2.11;1.10.0), I can consume the
message.

     But as the main stream is used among several other teams, I was
required to use the enhance fanout of Kinesis. I checked the connector code
and found no implementations.

     Has this issue occurred to anyone before?

    Thanks for your help.

Re: How To subscribe a Kinesis Stream using enhance fanout?

Posted by "Tzu-Li (Gordon) Tai" <tz...@apache.org>.
Hi all,

Just to give a quick update: there will be contributors from the AWS
Kinesis team working on contributing enhanced fan out support to the
connector.
You can follow the progress here:

Cheers,
Gordon