Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Simon Oldham <em...@simonoldham.com> on 2008/09/07 16:26:27 UTC

WSDLs not displayed in browser following install

Hi,

I have just installed Axis in JBoss 4.2 on my laptop. The "happiness"
page shows everything is OK and I can list the web services. However,
when I try to view a WSDL (i.e. http://localhost:8080/axis/services/CalculatorService?wsdl
  ) I simply get a blank page. This is true for all web services (even
the demo ones that ship with axis).

Also, just so I am clear, when I deploy into Axis using the
AdminClient, Axis is supposed to generate a WSDL isn't it?

Thanks,

Si

Re: WSDLs not displayed in browser following install

Posted by Simon Oldham <em...@simonoldham.com>.
Scratch that. It is Safari being rubbish. A quick "view source"
revealed the WSDL.

Sorry,

Si

Begin forwarded message: