Posted to dev@continuum.apache.org by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com> on 2009/01/14 23:00:45 UTC

URLs for Distributed Builds

On Mon, Jan 12, 2009 at 7:37 PM, Marica Tan <ct...@exist.com> wrote:

> Will change ... the agent's url to buildagent-xmlrpc .

So then in the Jetty bundle (thanks or adding that!) we have:
     http://localhost:8181/continuum-buildagent/buildagent-xmlrpc

And on the master:
     http://localhost:8080/continuum/master-xmlrpc

Let's remove the duplicated 'buildagent'.  How about just "xmlrpc" for
the last bit of both, since the first part tells us whether it's
/continuum or /continuum-buildagent ?  Or could it be something that
says what it is or does, instead of what protocol it uses?

Wendy

Re: URLs for Distributed Builds

Posted by Marica Tan <ct...@exist.com>.
ok. fine with me :) thanks

--
Maria Catherine Tan
Software Engineer | Exist Global | +632 687 4091 loc 301 | skype: marica_tan

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Marica Tan <ct...@exist.com>.
Any comments on this?

Posted by Marica Tan <ct...@exist.com>.