Posted to repository@apache.org by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com> on 2008/01/06 16:48:21 UTC

Removing MyFaces 1.2.1 files

Can someone please remove the following directories from the central
repository and re-sync the metadata (which I edited to fix the latest
version number)?

http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/myfaces/core/myfaces-core-project/1.2.1/
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/myfaces/core/myfaces-impl/1.2.1/

These files were inadvertently (and only partially) released, and have
been removed from m2-ibiblio-rsync-repository.  There was a vote, but
then it was noted that this version doesn't pass the TCK and should
not be distributed.

We discussed it here on dev@myfaces:
http://www.nabble.com/partial-set-of-core-1.2.1-artifacts-published-on-22-dec-td14623388.html

Thanks,