Posted to jetspeed-dev@portals.apache.org by Raphaël Luta <ra...@networks.groupvu.com> on 2001/03/26 17:20:25 UTC

[ApacheCon] BOF Session

FYI:

I've requested a Jetspeed BOF Session during ApacheCon, tentatively scheduled
Thursday 7, 4:00 pm to discuss the technical evolution of Jetspeed and
especially
the impact of the new layout engine and portlet API.

All attendees are welcome.

--
Raphaël Luta - raphael.luta@networks.groupvu.com
Vivendi Universal Networks - Services Manager / Paris

Re: [ApacheCon] BOF Session

Posted by Santiago Gala <sg...@hisitech.com>.
Raphaël Luta wrote:

> FYI:
>
> I've requested a Jetspeed BOF Session during ApacheCon, tentatively
> scheduled
> Thursday 7, 4:00 pm to discuss the technical evolution of Jetspeed and
> especially
> the impact of the new layout engine and portlet API.

I have not registered yet, as I was waiting for the possibility of
getting some discount as Apache committer, which seems to be vanishing.
In the process, I lost the early registration discount :(

When I know the cost of the plane ticket and hotel, I will make a
decision, that could imply that I will check ApacheCON only for one day.
The rest of the time I will be in Santa Clara, but not INSIDE (you know
what I mean). If I'm not inside Thursday, I suggest we could do the
meeting OUTSIDE (in some cafe).

I will pay the coffee :)

> All attendees are welcome.

As we are getting closer to the ApacheCON, and for synchronization
purposes, an e-mail sent to 606327920@correo.movistar.net results in a
SMS (120 bytes max) sent to my cellular phone, which should work in the
US. This is near instant messaging.

Obviously, a SMS sent to +34606327920 will arrive also.