Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by Dushshantha Chandradasa <dc...@virtusa.com> on 2005/05/04 11:35:13 UTC

Getters and setters for generated class attributes

Hi All,

I'm developing the support for the WSDL construct "choice" for Axis C++
(refer to Jira AXISCPP-621
<http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXISCPP-621>  ) . By definition,
only one element can be chosen among several choice elements. When one
element was set, others should be set to null. User should not be
allowed to set more than 1 choice elements at a time.

If we can auto generate setters for the Complex Type class attributes in
the generated classes which are automatically set other choice elements
to NULL when one element is set to a given value, it would be nice. I
think that Having getters and setters for class attributes is a good
idea.

Regards,

Marcus Dushshantha Chandradasa

Associate  Software Engineer

Virtusa (Pvt) Ltd.

dchandradasa@virtusa.com

Mob:  0714867441

Re: Getters and setters for generated class attributes

Posted by Adrian Dick <ad...@uk.ibm.com>.
Hi,

You might  want to take a look at Jira issue AXISCPP-228 (
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXISCPP-228 )

Adrian
_______________________________________
Adrian Dick (adrian.dick@uk.ibm.com)

Posted by John Hawkins <HA...@uk.ibm.com>.
great idea ! +1

"Dushshantha Chandradasa" <dc...@virtusa.com>
04/05/2005 10:35
Please respond to
"Apache AXIS C Developers List"

"Apache AXIS C Developers List" <ax...@ws.apache.org>
cc

Subject
Getters  and setters for generated class attributes

Hi All,

I?m developing the support for the WSDL construct ?choice? for Axis C++
(refer to Jira AXISCPP-621 ) . By definition, only one element can be