Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Rich Bowen <rb...@rcbowen.com> on 2016/11/18 07:50:52 UTC

Hackathon today?

Anyone available for an hour or two to work on our list from
https://public.etherpad-mozilla.org/p/aceu-2016-hackathon today? I'll be
outside the keynote room after the keynotes this morning.

Re: Hackathon today?

Posted by David Nalley <da...@gnsa.us>.
On Fri, Nov 18, 2016 at 12:55 PM, Shane Curcuru <as...@shanecurcuru.org> wrote:
> Rich Bowen wrote on 11/18/16 11:47 AM:
>> Do we have a place to track tasks/tickets for ComDev? The doc was
>> intended for brainstorming, but I don't think we really want to use it
>> as a long-term todo list.
>
>   https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COMDEV
>
> Unfortunately I don't have many permissions on that JIRA, since I was
> going to clean up a lot of old bugs, but couldn't (Apparently some past
> GSoC programs used our JIRA, but never closed out their work).

You do (now)

Re: Hackathon today?

Posted by Rich Bowen <rb...@rcbowen.com>.
I'll bet there's some infra people at Apachecon who can add the pmc members
to the right auth list

On Nov 18, 2016 12:56, "Shane Curcuru" <as...@shanecurcuru.org> wrote:

Rich Bowen wrote on 11/18/16 11:47 AM:
> Do we have a place to track tasks/tickets for ComDev? The doc was
> intended for brainstorming, but I don't think we really want to use it
> as a long-term todo list.

  https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COMDEV

Unfortunately I don't have many permissions on that JIRA, since I was
going to clean up a lot of old bugs, but couldn't (Apparently some past
GSoC programs used our JIRA, but never closed out their work).

For posterity - ComDev has several source control & websites we run:

  https://community.apache.org/newbiefaq.html#websitecms

- Shane

Re: Hackathon today?

Posted by Shane Curcuru <as...@shanecurcuru.org>.