Posted to users@royale.apache.org by Piotr Zarzycki <pi...@gmail.com> on 2019/11/25 17:02:13 UTC

Moonshine IDE 2.5.0 released!

Hello Royale Community,

We are pleased to announce that Moonshine IDE 2.5.0 has been released!

You can download it from our website http://moonshine-ide.com/. Moonshine
for Mac is available only as a Non-sandbox version at this moment, we are
working on having it also in the App store.

Report any bugs or feature requests on our GitHub project:
https://github.com/prominic/Moonshine-IDE

Take a look into CHANGELOG: https://bit.ly/2XI78EM

workflow, including the Outline View and Go To Implementation for
interfaces.

Additionally, Moonshine SDK Installer will now download Apache Royale 0.9.6
(JS-only version) and apply a patch fix for the broken royale-config.xml.
More information can be found in the this [1] discussion on the Royale
development mailing list.

[1]
http://apache-royale-development.20373.n8.nabble.com/Broken-royale-config-in-JS-only-build-of-released-Apache-Royale-SDK-0-9-6-td12515.html

Piotr Zarzycki