Posted to general@poi.apache.org by Juan Hidalgo <ju...@db.com> on 2008/11/25 11:01:58 UTC

POI 3.5 roadmap...

Good morning,

We are planning to use POI-3.5 to be able to read and generate Excel files
in the new 2007 format based on XML. However, we are a little bit
concerned about the current version of POI being a beta version.
Could you give an estimation about when the final version of POI-3.5 will
be released, please...? We wouId like to know if there is any roadmap for
future releases.

Thank you very much and kind regards.

Juan Hidalgo-Saavedra

TMG - Cartman VSE
GVCG - VCM Database
GVCG - VCR Consolidation

GFT Iberia, Valencia, Spain
Tel: +34 - 96 310 2418
This mail is transmitted to you on behalf of GFT.
Diese Post wird Ihnen im Namen der GFT übermittelt.

---

Please refer to http://www.db.com/en/content/eu_disclosures.htm for additional EU corporate and regulatory disclosures.

Re: POI 3.5 roadmap...

Posted by Yegor Kozlov <ye...@dinom.ru>.
3.5-FINAL will be released in early 2009 (January or February).

Yegor