Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by Lahiru Gunathilake <la...@wso2.com> on 2008/01/09 08:36:26 UTC

Guththila is working with default namespaces

Hi devs,

Guththila is not working when use default namespaces.For example
if we try to pass an xml like this it doesn't get namespaces for the
element param0.It treats xmlns as an attribute.
<soapenv:Envelope
xmlns:soapenv="http://www.w3.org/2003/05/soap-envelope">
   <soapenv:Body>
      <ns2:matrixAdd xmlns:ns2="http://ws.apache.org/axis2">
         <param0 xmlns="http://ws.apache.org/axis2/xsd">
            <rows>
               <columns>0</columns>
               <columns>1</columns>
               <columns>2</columns>
            </rows>
         </param0>
          </ns2:matrixAdd>
   </soapenv:Body>   </soapenv:Envelope>

What happen is guththila always calls appropriate
method(guththila_token_close) which find namespaces when it finds the
character ":".This happen only we use namespaces with prefix.If we use a
default namespace it is not checking the word xmlns it treats that value
as an attribute.
Any suggestions on how to fix the bug.

Regs
lahiru

Re: Guththila is NOT working with default namespaces

Posted by Lahiru Gunathilake <la...@wso2.com>.