Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Ga...@anthem.com on 2004/05/04 22:50:03 UTC

xdoc with custom templates and/or navigation

I have modified maven xdoc 1.6 to allow for the user to override the
templates or navigation menu.  I use xdoc1.6 that was included in the RC2
release.  I am not sure where to post these changes.   I have include the
two files changed to make this work.
This give you the following new properties to control this:
   maven.xdoc.templates
   maven.xdoc.navigation

(See attached file: plugin.jelly)(See attached file: plugin.properties)

Regards,

Garvin LeClaire
Anthem Inc.
Senior Technical Architect
Technology Architecture and Infrastructure
Tel: 513-336-3305

and privileged information or otherwise protected by law.  Any unauthorized
review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the
all copies of the original message.