Posted to jcp-open@apache.org by Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com> on 2011/08/18 06:19:13 UTC

jaxb tck and exclude list

Could someone check to see if we have the latest JAXB 2.1 TCK and exclude list?

Thanks.

--kevan

Re: jaxb tck and exclude list

Posted by Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com>.
On Aug 18, 2011, at 8:08 AM, Mark Thomas wrote:

> On 18/08/2011 05:19, Kevan Miller wrote:
>> Could someone check to see if we have the latest JAXB 2.1 TCK and exclude list?
>
> I've added all the new stuff I could find. Let me know if what you were
> expecting isn't there.

Looks great. I wasn't sure what to expect... Just knew the latest JAXB RI wasn't getting along with our older TCK/exclude list.

Thanks!

--kevan

Re: jaxb tck and exclude list

Posted by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>.
On 18/08/2011 05:19, Kevan Miller wrote:
> Could someone check to see if we have the latest JAXB 2.1 TCK and exclude list?

I've added all the new stuff I could find. Let me know if what you were
expecting isn't there.

Mark