Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Joel Schneider <js...@cariboulake.com> on 2000/10/04 00:19:21 UTC

Re: Problems with the example app - Digester can't parse the database .xml file

A web-based mailing list archive is hosted at:

    http://archive.covalent.net/

In addition, the ezmlm program that serves this list recognizes a few
archive inquiry commands.

As for your actual problem, perhaps it may have something to do with the
revision levels of your pre-requisite software packages (JDK, servlet
container, XML parser, Xalan XSLT processor) -- ?  However, if it turns
out to be a bona fide bug in Struts 0.5, you may want to report it to
the BugRat:

    http://znutar.cortexity.com:8888/

Joel