Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Brian Robinson <br...@socialsurgemedia.com> on 2013/10/03 23:12:46 UTC

Filter execution threw an exception

Hello,
I'm using PHP Pecl to create my index, and am getting an error that I
can't figure out. I've pared my code down to the below. I've verified
that the database query is pulling in data correctly, and the $solrDocs
array has the expected number of items, but I'm getting an error thrown
by the addDocuments method.

Here is my code:

    $lastUpdate = '2013-09-31';
    $prod_result = $db_connect->query("
        SELECT DISTINCT p.id, p.prodName, p.brand, bi.brandName,
p.description, p.lastUpdate
        FROM product_CJ p
        INNER JOIN brands_inactive bi ON bi.feedID = p.brand
        WHERE p.showProd='Y' AND p.lastUpdate > ? LIMIT 0, 1",
        array($lastUpdate)
    );

    $docArray = array();
    while ($prod_row = $prod_result->fetchRow(DB_FETCHMODE_ASSOC)) {
        $docArray[$prod_row['id']] = $prod_row;
    }

    $solrDocs = array();
    foreach ($docArray AS $prod_row) {
          $tmpProdID = $prod_row['id'];
          $doc = new SolrInputDocument();
          $doc->addField('id', $tmpProdID);
          $doc->addField('prodName', $prod_row['prodName']);
          $doc->addField('brand', $prod_row['brand']);
          $doc->addField('brandName', $prod_row['brandName']);
          $doc->addField('description', $prod_row['description']);
          $tmpUpdate = $prod_row['lastUpdate']."T00:00:00Z";
          $doc->addField('lastUpdate', $tmpUpdate);
          $solrDocs[] = $doc;
    }

    foreach (array_chunk($solrDocs, 500) AS $solrChunk) {
         $client->addDocuments($solrChunk);
    }

and the error is "Filter execution threw an exception"

Does anyone know what this error might mean?
Thanks,
Brian

Re: Filter execution threw an exception

Posted by Brian Robinson <br...@socialsurgemedia.com>.
Sorry, I'll get that information and start a new thread.

Posted by Shawn Heisey <so...@elyograg.org>.
On 10/3/2013 3:12 PM, Brian Robinson wrote:
> I'm using PHP Pecl to create my index, and am getting an error that I
> can't figure out. I've pared my code down to the below. I've verified
> that the database query is pulling in data correctly, and the $solrDocs
> array has the expected number of items, but I'm getting an error thrown
> by the addDocuments method.

<snip>