Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Jörg Schaible <Jo...@Elsag-Solutions.com> on 2007/10/09 13:13:28 UTC

Site.xml interpolation

Hi folks,

in the documentation to the site-plugin is in section "Expressions" of http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-site-plugin/examples/sitedescriptor.html explained that site.xml may contain expressions like ${project.*} or properties from the property section. This does not work for me. ${project.name} is resolved but not ${project.version} or any ${myProperty}. Bug, known problem or not yet supported by 2.0-beta-5 ?

- Jörg

Re: Site.xml interpolation

Posted by Jörg Schaible <jo...@gmx.de>.
Dennis Lundberg wrote:

> A little late but...
>
> I tested this and I can confirm your findings with version 2.0-beta-5.
>
> If I try with 2.0-beta-6-SNAPSHOT both ${project.version} and
> ${myProperty} starts working. I'll add info about this to the
> documentation.

Thanks for confirmation.

- Jörg

Re: Site.xml interpolation

Posted by Dennis Lundberg <de...@apache.org>.
A little late but...

Jörg Schaible wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> in the documentation to the site-plugin is in section "Expressions" of http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-site-plugin/examples/sitedescriptor.html explained that site.xml may contain expressions like ${project.*} or properties from the property section. This does not work for me. ${project.name} is resolved but not ${project.version} or any ${myProperty}. Bug, known problem or not yet supported by 2.0-beta-5 ?
>
> - Jörg

Dennis Lundberg