Posted to ivy-dev@incubator.apache.org by Xavier Hanin <xa...@gmail.com> on 2006/12/18 17:20:49 UTC

Re: svn commit: r488342 [1/9] - in /incubator/ivy/trunk/src/doc/xooki: ./ doc/ doc/conf/ doc/configuration/ doc/configuration/macrodef/ doc/configuration/namespace/ doc/ivyfile/ doc/releasenotes/ doc/resolver/ doc/tutorial/ doc/tutorial/build-reposit

Hi All,

I've just checked in the script to import documentation from
jayasoft.orgsite. I also ran the script and checked in the result in
src/doc/xooki/

You can already have a look at how it looks like, but there's still work to
do on this import, especially with images (which were not handled by the
script) and some links. I also need to import pages which are not part of
the documentation book (like features, links, ...) manually.

If you are ok I will then move everything from src/doc/xooki/ to src/doc/
(removing old stuff from here). Then once things will be ok here if
everybody's ok I'll need help to make these pages the web site here:
http://incubator.apache.org/ivy/

Xavier