Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Indra Pramana <in...@sg.or.id> on 2013/07/16 15:45:55 UTC

CloudStack 4.1.0 package repository for Ubuntu 13.04 (raring)?

Dear all,

On the installation guide below:

http://cloudstack.apache.org/docs/en-US/Apache_CloudStack/4.1.0/html/Installation_Guide/configure-package-repository.html

It is mentioned that only Cloudstack 4.1.0 package repository for Ubuntu
12.04 LTS (precise) are being built at this time.

May I know whether there's similar package repository for Ubuntu 13.04
(raring)?

Looking forward to your reply, thank you.

Cheers.

Re: CloudStack 4.1.0 package repository for Ubuntu 13.04 (raring)?

Posted by David Nalley <da...@gnsa.us>.
I _think_ that the 12.04 packages should just work for 13.04. I know
of no reason that they shouldn't, but I haven't personally tested and
YMMV.

--David