Posted to xml-commons-dev@xerces.apache.org by Michael Glavassevich <mr...@ca.ibm.com> on 2007/02/11 17:35:56 UTC

February Board Report

Hey all,

Though I haven't heard anything yet from Gareth, I believe we're due for
our quarterly report to the Apache board.  I've setup a Wiki page for the
report here: http://wiki.apache.org/xerces/February2007.

I'll take care of Xerces-J and XML Commons.  Could other committers please
fill in the status for Xerces-C and Xerces-P.

Thanks.

Michael Glavassevich
XML Parser Development
IBM Toronto Lab
E-mail: mrglavas@ca.ibm.com
E-mail: mrglavas@apache.org

Re: February Board Report

Posted by Gareth Reakes <ga...@mediagraft.com>.
Hey,

	Mmm, the automated mail reminder seems not to be working. Thanks for
picking that up Michael.

Gareth

Michael Glavassevich wrote:
> Hey all,
>
> Though I haven't heard anything yet from Gareth, I believe we're due for
> our quarterly report to the Apache board.  I've setup a Wiki page for the
> report here: http://wiki.apache.org/xerces/February2007.
>
> I'll take care of Xerces-J and XML Commons.  Could other committers please
> fill in the status for Xerces-C and Xerces-P.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Michael Glavassevich
> XML Parser Development
> IBM Toronto Lab
> E-mail: mrglavas@ca.ibm.com
> E-mail: mrglavas@apache.org

Gareth Reakes, CTO                          MediaGraft
+44-1865-811181              http://www.mediagraft.com

Re: February Board Report

Posted by Gareth Reakes <ga...@mediagraft.com>.
Hey,