Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Jeanne Waldman <je...@oracle.com> on 2007/05/14 23:22:00 UTC

[Trinidad] IndentingResponseWriter Issue

Hi there,

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ADFFACES-489

I have a component, selectOneRadio, that renders the following HTML for
each radio button:

The HTML pretty printer is inserting space after the input element,
causing extra space to be rendered between the input and the label.

Added "input" to this list fixes the problem. Does anyone have a problem
with that? Could it cause a problem that I'm not aware of?

    return ("img".equals(name) ||
            "a".equals(name) ||
            "br".equals(name) ||
            "span".equals(name) ||
            "div".equals(name) ||
            "area".equals(name) ||
            "u".equals(name) ||
            "i".equals(name) ||
            "input".equals(name) ||
            "b".equals(name) ||
            "em".equals(name) ||
            "strong".equals(name) ||
            "map".equals(name) ||
            "label".equals(name) ||
            "font".equals(name) ||
            "table".equals(name) ||
            "tbody".equals(name) ||
            "tr".equals(name) ||
            "nobr".equals(name) ||
            "wbr".equals(name) ||
            "script".equals(name));

Thanks,
Jeanne

Re: [Trinidad] IndentingResponseWriter Issue

Posted by Adam Winer <aw...@gmail.com>.
Looks fine by me.  This code is purely for debugging, so
efficiency isn't a big concern.  However, we should probably
consider switching to a HashSet.

-- Adam

Posted by Matt Cooper <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jeanne,