Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2007/12/09 00:37:08 UTC

Calculate on a DATE object in minilang

Hi All,

3 months ago Fabien Carrion has contribued some interesting patches. One of them is https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-1249
David asked <<Jacques: don't be too quick on this one please; we should do a design and requirements brainstorming discussion on the dev list before putting this in.
The main thing I'm wondering is if there are other similar requirements that could be satisfied by small changes in the design of this.>>

I would like to commit this patch now except if we begin to exchange about new requirements per David suggestion

Thanks

Jacques