Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Paul Spencer <pa...@apache.org> on 2007/07/06 22:22:25 UTC

[Axis 1.4] Looking for jar versions and Maven configuration.

I am using Maven with an Axis v1.4 based application and have not found
the appropriate versions or Maven configuration for the following jars:

Jar     GroupId        ArtifactId  Version
------- -------------- ----------- -------
Jax-RPC javax.xml      jaxrpc-api
Soap    javax.xml.soap saaj-api
Xerces  xerces         xercesImpl
Wsdl4j  wsdl4j         wsdl4j

If you know the correct configuration, please update the above chart.

Paul Spencer

Re: [Axis 1.4] Looking for jar versions and Maven configuration.

Posted by Paul Spencer <pa...@apache.org>.
Eddie,
More digging reveled the Xerces version of 2.6.0

The chart below summarizes the findings.

Jar     GroupId        ArtifactId  Version
Jax-RPC javax.xml      jaxrpc-api  1.1
Soap    javax.xml.soap saaj-api    1.2 or 1.3
Xerces  xerces         xercesImpl  2.6.0
Wsdl4j  wsdl4j         wsdl4j      1.5.1

Will someone verify, or correct, the above chart.

Paul Spencer

Posted by Paul Spencer <pa...@apache.org>.
Eddie,