Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by rascle <ra...@hotmail.com> on 2011/05/31 20:56:45 UTC

Uploading files to a server

Hi,
I have 2 servers, one that I pay for and is hosted by a company where I
store all my php files, and a home server where I store all my music, word
documents etc to be used by my website (hosted on the virtual server).
However I was wondering if I could upload files to my home server,
externally. I am familiar with FTP, and was wondering if this was possible
to do from my virtual server (rather than having to set up php, on my home
server).
I hope this makes sense, and if anyone has an answer please let me know!
Thanks
Rhys

Re: Uploading files to a server

Posted by Reindl Harald <h....@thelounge.net>.
Am 31.05.2011 20:56, schrieb rascle:
> I have 2 servers, one that I pay for and is hosted by a company where I
> store all my php files, and a home server where I store all my music, word
> documents etc to be used by my website (hosted on the virtual server).
> However I was wondering if I could upload files to my home server,
> externally. I am familiar with FTP, and was wondering if this was possible
> to do from my virtual server (rather than having to set up php, on my home
> server).

this has nothing to do with apache

http://php.net/manual/en/ref.ftp.php